- the escaped White Cheeked Turaco was seen again on a garden bird table (Jennifer Charter)
- Regular sitings in Gresham Drive, Chadwell Heath. Goldcrest x2 on some occasions. also Regular Sitings: Goldfinches, Greenfinches, Chaffinches (not so much at the moment) Dunnocks, Robin. (Chris Roper).
- Pair of Nuthatch, Goldcrest, 4 Stock Doves, 4 Mistle Thrushes, 3 Song Thrushes, Green Woodpecker, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, flock of around 40 Redwings, 2 Goldfinches. (A Hobson)
- 2 Pheasants on the gravelled island (Chris Roper)
- Moorhen, Coot, Black Headed Gull, Common Gull, Canada Goose, Greylag Goose, Lapwing, Tufted Duck, Mallard, Long-tailed Tit, Gadwall, Mute Swan, Magpie, Carrion Crow, Blue Tit, Great Tit, Redwing, Blackbird, Robin, Great Crested Grebe, Woodpigeon, Reed Bunting, Green Woodpecker, Chaffinch, Dunnock, Little Owl - not in its normal tree, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Fieldfare 50+, Waxwing 12 - over , Stock Dove, Starling, Pied Wagtail, Collared Dove, Yellowhammer, Linnet, Pochard, Little Grebe (Nel Twyford)
- Black Headed Gull, Blackbird, Blue Tit, Canada Goose, Carrion Crow, Chaffinch, Collared Dove, Coot, Feral Pigeon, 9 Fieldfare, 1 Gdwall, 1 GCGrebe, Gret Tit, Greenfinch, Green Woodpecker, Greylag Goose, Grey Heron, Herring Gull, House Sparrow, Kestrel, Long Tailed Tit, Magpie, Mallard, 2 Mistle Thrush, Moorhen, Mute Swan, Pied Wagtail, Robin, heard Skylark, Starling, Tufte Duck, Woodpigeon,Wren (Tony Leaderman)
- Green Sandpiper, Grey Wagtail, 12 Siskin, pr Shelduck (Alan Bell)
- Ilford, Ingleby Road garden: Goldcrest, Blackcap (m) and Siskin, also Song Thrush feeding on ivy berries in garden today. (John Crick)
- 1 Little Grebe, 4 mute Swan, 1 Greylag Goose, 52 Canada Goose, 5 Egyptian Goose, Mallards, c60 Tufted Duck, 20 Moorhen, 150 Coot, 200 Black Headed Gull, 3 Common Gull, Stock Dove, 7 Collared Dove, Feral Pigeon, Woodpigeon, 2 Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 Green Woodpecker, 3 Pied Wagtail 2 Grey Wagtail, Wren, Dunnock, 2 Mistle Thrush, 3 Song Thrush, 28 Redwing, 5 Blackbird, 2 Robin, Goldcrest, 4 Great Tit, 6 Blye Tit, 5 Long Tailet Tit, 5 Magpie, Carrion Crows, 11 House Sparrow, 5 Chaffinch, 3 Greenfinch, 2 Goldfinch (Mike Condon)
- (07:00-09:30): 6 Reed Bunting, 4 Lesser Redpoll, 2 Siskin, 5 Stock Dove, MEadow Pipit, Grey Wagtail (S Fisher), Pied Wagtail, 10 Redwing (T Harris), 5 Mistle Thrush, Song Thrush, 3 Little Grebe, Pochard, Shoveler, 5 Gadwall, Ring Necked Parakeet, Heron (NC/SF/JL/TH)
- Water Rail (Natalie Benajeh)
- Pair of Sparrowhawk (later m mistle thrushing through the dell),
- 2 Water Rail (the usual and a new one west end of heronry), Lesser Spotted Woodpecker (various observers), Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Meadow Pipit (over), Greylag Goose (2 on Heronry, 1 over), Egyptian Goose, Gadwall, Shoveler, Pochard, 5 trilling Little Grebe, Great Crested Grebe, Siskin, Lesser Redpoll, Goldcrest, Coal Tit (prospecting for nesting hole), Stock Dove, Collared Dove (NC et al). Also 2 Goldcrest, 7 Jay, Cormorant, 2 Grey Heron, 6 Moorhen (Brandon Anderson).